Blowing Rock Woodworks (BRWW) provides a 30 Day No Questions Asked Return Policy on all of our one of a kind pieces. Items must be returned in the condition they were received. A 30% restocking fee will apply to all returns.
CUSTOM ORDERS: CAN ONLY BE CANCELLED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER THE ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED. AFTER 3 BUSINESS DAYS, NO REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENTS WILL BE GIVEN ON CUSTOM ORDERS
Please consider your purchase very carefully and ask questions before you buy.
RECLAIMED WOOD/BARN WOOD/BOAT WOOD DISCLAIMER:
Our Bali Boat Wood, Barn Wood and any reclaimed wood items are very rustic. They are the real thing and contain holes and cracks and uneven surfaces. This is not a manufactured plastic/ pressboard or new wood product. Customers should expect drastic variations from each piece of material. Any variation or defect is acceptable with reclaimed lumber if the product is structurally stable. These are examples of character marks that can appear in reclaimed lumber: mineral staining, color changes, species changes, weathering, discoloration and staining, holes, rough-sawn, cracking, nail holes, loose knots, tool marks, dents, thickness variations, splitting, and mixed grain patterns.
LIVE EDGE WOOD DISCLAIMER:
Customers should expect drastic variations as each slab is unique. Any variation or defect is acceptable with Live Edge slab material if the product is structurally stable. These are examples of character marks that can appear in reclaimed lumber: mineral
staining, color changes, species changes, weathering, discoloration and staining, rough-sawn, cracking, nail holes, loose knots, tool marks, dents, thickness variations, splitting, and mixed grain patterns. Live edge finished thickness varies with each slab. If your rough thickness is 3" your finished slab will vary between 2.50" - 3" depending on the material removed to achieve your optimum surface for finishing. If your rough slab thickness is 2" your finished slab will vary between 1.50" - 2".
WOOD & STAIN VARIATIONS
Every piece of real wood will have variations in grain pattern, color, and shade. There isn't any guarantee to exact stain matches to other tables we have created. Real wood is like people and has a mind of its own and each piece will accept stain differently. This is something outside of our control.
OTHER VARIATIONS IN THE TABLES
With the use of real solid wood, the different characteristics include open knots, visible brush strokes, micro-imperfections and textural variations in the durable, hand brushed finishes, wood filler marks, joint lines, splits, cracks and other imperfections which add to the beautiful characteristics of the real solid wood.
Solid wood may expand and contract due to changes in temperature and humidity. With the natural movements, this could cause micro-cracks to open or slight cupping which enhances the one of a kind beauty of solid handcrafted wood furniture. Even if this happens, it does not affect the structural integrity of the piece or is it considered defective.
Blowing Rock Woodworks provides a 30 day, non-transferable limited warranty starting on day of shipping. Warranted items include only the following; warping beyond 3/8”, loose glue line cracks that cause structural concern or defects that make the item unsuitable for use. Blowing Rock Woodworks will substitute like item; Blowing Rock Woodworks may also opt to refund price paid for original item. Any cosmetic defects will not be considered warranty items if common to style wood. Cosmetic defects must be brought to Blowing Rock Woodwork's attention immediately upon receipt of shipment. No other company, institution, or organization’s expressed or implied warranties or standards are warranted or guaranteed by Blowing Rock Woodworks.
Lead times are purely estimates. We will provide our best guess and our goal is to completed your item prior to the end of the lead time. Though we will try our best to meet the given lead times, there may be some unforeseen outside factors that could affect it. The last thing we will not do is rush your item to meet a specific date and it turns out to not live up to our standard of excellence. We can not guarantee a specific delivery date outside of our in-house staff's delivery area. We use outside carriers that we do not have control over and they too could have unforeseen circumstances that arise however we or the carrier will be in communication with you to advise of any changes from the original plan if something does happen.
BEFORE YOU BUY INFORMATION:
- Blowing Rock Woodworks will not pay for any inconvenience, displacement, potential loss of income, furniture rental, installation challenges or handyman services you may consider associated with your furniture purchase.
- Blowing Rock Woodworks will not pay for or replace for wood movement and operation that can be corrected with common installation practices such as uneven floors.
- Blowing Rock Woodworks will not pay for or replace for minor joint cracks.
- Blowing Rock Woodworks will not pay for or replace for loose knots.
- Any warranty is void if item was improperly installed or cared for.
- Blowing Rock Woodworks will not pay for or replace for moisture damage.
- Blowing Rock Woodworks will not pay for or replace for humidity damage such as placing your item in your bathroom, atrium, outdoors, yoga studio, etc.
- Blowing Rock Woodworks will not pay for or replace for temperature, moisture, environment or climate swings.
- Blowing Rock Woodworks will not pay for or replace for sun damage.
- Blowing Rock Woodworks will not pay for or replace for any item built under 1 ½” thick with reclaimed lumber/barn wood/boat wood.
- Blowing Rock Woodworks will not pay for or replace for warping in plane of item under 3/8”.
- Blowing Rock Woodworks will not pay for or replace for application of any finishes or undesired results from any finishes.
BRWW requires that all items purchased must be shipped or picked up no more than 30 days from purchase. We do not provide storage past 30 days.
OUTSIDE VENDOR ITEMS:
BRWW does not warranty in any way items provided by outside vendors such as, but not limited to, bases and legs.
Credit / Debit Cards / Check / Bank Transfer / Cash
You may pay for your orders with: Credit Card, Check, or Money Order . Currently, the Credit Cards we accept are Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover® Card
At checkout, please carefully provide your exact name, billing address and telephone number that is on your credit card statement. Any incorrect information can cause a delay in processing your order.